[Translation] translation needed

S L waterdelph at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 17:45:00 PST 2009

Hello MikePlease find attached the French translation.Saskia> From: manager at rockyhigh66.org> To: translation at anticipationsf.ca> Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 01:19:56 -0600> Subject: [Translation] translation needed> > > Hi all,> > SVP the following -> > -------------------------> > Reno in 2011 Bid Submission> > The filing is made up of a number of documents, as follows.  Note that the> documents range up to 1.2 MB in size.> >     * The cover letter.>     * Our brochure>     * A letter of intent with the Reno-Sparks Convention Center, confirming> our signed conditional contract for the event>     * A side letter with the convention center, confirming our right to build> our own computer network to support the convention>     * A letter of intent with the Atlantis hotel, confirming our signed> conditional contract for over 400 rooms plus party suites>     * A letter of intent with the Peppermill hotel, confirming our signed> conditional contract for over 700 rooms>     * A confirmation from the fully non-smoking Courtyard hotel, confirming> our reservation for 50 rooms>     * A welcome letter from the Mayor of Reno, inviting us to host Worldcon in> the city>     * A welcome letter from the President of the University of Nevada, Reno,> inviting us to host Worldcon in the city>     * A copy of the bylaws of Reno Convention Fandom, Inc, the parent> organisation of the bid, confirming the governing rules and the names of the> bid committee and officers of the bid. > > The submission may also be downloaded from the Reno web site as a 3 Mb Zip file. > > --------------------------> > Thank you, > > Mike> humble web minion> > > from  manager at rockyhigh66.org  Mike McMillan> > _______________________________________________> Translation mailing list> Translation at anticipationsf.ca> http://anticipationsf.ca/mailman/listinfo/translation_anticipationsf.ca
So many new options, so little time. Windows Live Messenger.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/messenger.aspx