[Translation] Changes to staff list

S L waterdelph at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 15 17:24:22 PST 2009

Hello GlennPlease find attached the four ballots (Worldcon 2011 mail-in and at-con, plus NASFiC 2010 mail-in and at-con).Saskia

Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 17:59:42 -0800
From: glenn.glazer at gmail.com
To: waterdelph at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Translation] Changes to staff list

Hi, Saskia.

I've attached all four forms.  Another late change is that in the
credit card area, the mail-in ballots have a note about the charge
appearing as Anticipation 2009.

Thanks for doing this,

Glenn

S L wrote:

  Hello Glenn
  I've corrected the dates in the English version and sent the
forms back to you (attached).
  You can send me the at-con ballots too - it's a lot easier to
translate similar texts at the same time.
  Saskia