[Translation] Academic Track Letter of Acceptance

S L waterdelph at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 17:31:19 PST 2009

Hello Chrissie and Graham,Please find attached the translation for the acceptance letter.Have a nice weekend,Saskia

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 15:26:20 -0700
From: cemains at shaw.ca
To: translation at anticipationsf.ca
Subject: [Translation] Academic Track Letter of Acceptance

Hello, translation team!

I've attached the letter of acceptance for proposals in the Academic Track. We are accepting several French-language papers, and neither of us wants to risk our grad school French skills on a document that will probably be used for funding or travel requests.

No special deadline, just when you can get to it, but if you think it will be longer than a week or so, let us know.

Thanks/Merci
Chrissie and Graham
How fun is this? IMing with Windows Live Messenger just got better.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/products/messenger.aspx