[Translation] Besoin d'une traduction SVP

René Walling cybernetic.nomad at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 19:28:01 PST 2009

Pour le texte suivant:

The Anticipation Art Show will be in the Palais des Congres, adjacent
to Exhibits and the Dealers' Room. The purpose of this Art Show is to
showcase original art works of a science fiction, fantasy, and/or
fannish nature.   Both flat and 3-D art work will be accepted for
display and sale. We invite all artists, Canadian, American, etc., to
participate in this year's Worldcon Art Show. Artwork will be
displayed on pegboard panels, tables, print shop and artist alley.

We are hoping to have a consolidated shipping point from the US to
Canada to facilitate clearing customs. Artists will need to check in
on Wednesday and Thursday so we can open the show to our members on
Thursday afternoon.  Artist check-out will be on Monday.

Artwork will be sold by written bidding; potential buyers should
remember to register with the art show staff before bidding. Buyers
will also be offered the option of QUICK SALE.   If and only if there
are NO WRITTEN BIDS on a piece, that piece may be purchased at the
Quick Sale price. We request that the artwork stay on display in the
art show for as long as possible, unless you have a single-day
membership. The close of written bidding and the voice auction will
be on Sunday. Buyers will be able to pick-up and pay for their
artwork late afternoon on Sunday or on Monday morning.

We expect to be open late on the evening of the Chesley art award
ceremony sponsored by ASFA, and to host a joint reception for all
artists, their agents, the Anticipation staff, guests and members.

We expect to post the complete rules for artists and a reservation
form on the Anticipation website shortly. We will e-mail an
invitation to artists on the mailing lists from the last several
Worldcons. If you believe that you may not be on one of those lists
or have moved in the last few years, please send your contact
information via e-mail to artshow @anticipationsf.org.

Joni Brill Dashoff, for the SCIFI and East Coast art show crews