[Translation] Hugo Ballot Proofing / Translations

S L waterdelph at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 18:11:03 PST 2009

Hello KateSince I translated the Hugo nomination ballot, it would be best if someone else proofread it.Please find attached:- French translation of the text you typed in your email (HUGO - NIP FR)- French translation of the added phrases on the French Hugo ballot (Hugo ballot additions FR)- For some strange reason, the category names I translated are still in English in the online ballot. Please see my original translation, attached, for the terms I used.Saskia> Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:47:59 -0800> From: tritonal2 at yahoo.com> To: translation at anticipationsf.ca> CC: cybernetic.nomad at gmail.com; howard.picaizen at gmail.com> Subject: [Translation] Hugo Ballot Proofing / Translations> > Hi Everyone,> > I need a french proof read and some small translations for the few remaining English items on this form:> > http://www.anticipationsf.ca/pub/hugos/nominations_fr.php> > This is the English version for comparison:> > http://www.anticipationsf.ca/pub/hugos/nominations.php> > I also need French translations (and English proofing ;-) ) for the following:> > * Need a PIN? Check your mailing labels or email hugopins at anticipationsf.ca> > Hugo Nomination Ballot> > I have moved: Yes / No> Previous Address:> > I am a member of:> Member Number(s): > > Date Received:> > Nomination Submitted!> > Thanks! Your nominations have been submitted.> > If there is a problem with your ballot a member of the staff will contact you at the email address you provided.> > If you wish to submit a revised ballot, please do so before the deadline as only the latest one received will be counted.> > Thanks,> Kate> > _______________________________________________> Translation mailing list> Translation at anticipationsf.ca> http://anticipationsf.ca/mailman/listinfo/translation_anticipationsf.ca
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/events.aspx