[Translation] Anticipation website: registration page

S L waterdelph at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 18:36:47 PST 2009

Hello RebeccaPlease find the translation attached.Saskia> Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 22:52:48 -0500> From: ketherian at gmail.com> To: waterdelph at hotmail.com> CC: translation at anticipationsf.ca> Subject: Re: [Translation] Anticipation website: registration page> > S L wrote:>> Hello Rebecca> Hi.> >> Has someone translated this yet?> Bits seem to have been translated, but the changes were few and > integrated into the original document.> >> If not: Rebecca, could you please send the text to be translated in an >> attachment so we know exactly what needs to be translated? >> Saskia> > The changed text is listed below.> !!!! denotes a title.> ''' denotes bold text.> > --- Text to be translated follows: ---> > !!!!Mailing your registration> > '''Do not send cash in the mail.'''> > !!!!Emailing your registration> You can use an interactive PDF of our membership form in Letter format.> If emailing the form, please send it to registration at anticipationsf.ca> > '''Do not send credit card information by email.'''> > !!!!Questions?> > You can also contact us by email. We will try to answer your missive > promptly.> > !!!!Payment in Euros, Australian dollars, or Yen> > !!!!Payment plan> > --- End ---> > - Reb