[Translation] Translation request - Events

Lance Sibley lance_sibley at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 22:25:13 PST 2009

Hi there,

I just noticed that the writeup on the Chesley Awards is not on the website yet. It would seem to be because I never received the translation. Here's the text again:

Chesley Awards
Celebrate the visual arts of science fiction and fantasy! The Chesley Awards are the only annual peer awards that recognizes excellence in the field of science fiction and fantasy art.

Presented by the Association of Science Fiction and Fantasy Artists (ASFA), the Chesleys are nominated and voted on by artists in the field. Established in 1985, and named after famed astronomical artist, Chesley Bonestell, the Chesleys honor both individual works and achievements within the preceding calendar year.

Apologies if you did send it and it went astray - if that's the case, I'd appreciate it if you could resend it to me.

Thanks!

Lance

"Nature abhors a vacuum, which explains why drama appears where communication is lacking."
-- Alan Lutton