[Translation] Translation Request for Sylvain

Alison Wall alison.wall at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 13:07:18 PDT 2009

Hi Sylvain,

Could you please translate the following text.

Alison.

The Academic Track of Anticipation, the 67th Worldcon, is very grateful to the
journal Science Fiction Studies, to the Science Fiction Research
Association, and to the J. Lloyd Eaton Collection of Science Fiction,
Fantasy, Horror and Utopian Literature, at the University of
California, Riverside, for their generous contribution to our program,
in particular for the support for our keynote speaker, John Robert
Colombo.

The Science Track of Anticipation,  would like to express it's
gratitude to the Science Fiction Foundation for the support of the
George Hay Science Poster Sessions.

Thanks go to the Merril from the Art Show and the Visual Arts track
for the support of the artist presentations at Anticipation.