[Translation] Translation Request for Saskia

Alison Wall alison.wall at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 18:19:46 PDT 2009

Hi Saskia,

As I haven't received any more texts for the programming guide, I am
forwarding this to you.  I am hoping that you worked on the ballot to
start with, and therefore, this will all make sense to you.   If you
don't have time to deal with this now, please let me know, and please
forward the French version that you had previously sent so I can deal
with it from there.

Alison.