[Translation] Translation request for JP

Alison Wall alison.wall at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 09:36:09 PDT 2009

Hi JP,

Could you please translate the text below.  It is a preliminary
version of opening remarks by Neil Gaiman.

Alison.

Thank you. I can't believe that you said those things about me. It's
not true. Well, the bit about the hedgehog is true, but not the other
stuff.

It's obviously an honour to be here, and I can only repeat what
everyone else here has said about how you managed to make that Tardis
appear during opening ceremonies. Also, I don't know whose idea it was
to bring the icecreams up for the Guests, but believe me on a hot day
like this they are very welcome.

I might modify these remarks, however, if there are no ice creams, or
if a Tardis did not materialise, or if no references to Hedgehogs were
made.