[Translation] Provision of translation services at the con

Alison Wall alison.wall at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 18:33:48 PDT 2009

Hi there folks,

We did a bit of asking around, and it doesn't look like there will be
enough need for translation services to justify setting up a
translation office at Anticipation.  This does not mean that there
will be no need for translations, however,  It is likely that there
will be a small amount needed for signage, for some of the awards
ceremonies and for the masquerade (although it is my understanding
that Sylvain will be dealing with that last one!).

The hope is that we can have an ad hoc network of people willing to do
some translation as it comes up.  If you are willing to participate in
this, please provide me with your contact information for during the
con.  Hopefully, if enough of us participate, at least one of us would
be available when the need arises.

Actually, wheher you are interested in more volunteering or notI
really hope to get a chance to see all of you at the con to thank you
in person for all the great work you've been doing!

Alison.