[Translation] Can someone just look at this and sanity check it?

Eugene Heller eugeneheller at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 11:03:36 PDT 2009

I am confused about the subject line of this e-mail thread.  Is it just a left-over from earlier relevance?  My comments, anyhow.

- Please specify a starting time for the weekend memberships.
- Is there a weekend price for children?
- If so, then please mention it and also include the standard (full convention rate) for children
- Please keep the mention of taster memberships here (are these memberships or passes?) even if doing a separate press release
- Is there a mechanism to prevent multiple people using the same other event (e.g. Educators Conference) badge?  Is it enough of a risk to bother?

Thanks,
Eugene