[Translation] Can someone just look at this and sanity check it?

René Walling cybernetic.nomad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:29:39 PDT 2009

At 11:03 AM -0700 6/24/09, Eugene Heller wrote:
>I am confused about the subject line of this
>e-mail thread.  Is it just a left-over from
>earlier relevance?  My comments, anyhow.
>
>- Please specify a starting time for the weekend memberships.

16h00 is the starting time

>- Is there a weekend price for children?

Yes, it's 60.00 CAD, and before you ask, the
family rate for the weekend is 425.00 CAD

>- If so, then please mention it and also include
>the standard (full convention rate) for children

the children's memebrship was listed in the version I saw.

>- Please keep the mention of taster memberships
>here (are these memberships or passes?) even if
>doing a separate press release
>- Is there a mechanism to prevent multiple
>people using the same other event (e.g.
>Educators Conference) badge?  Is it enough of a
>risk to bother?

Well there's only one discount per person. In any
case so far the overlap in membership between
Boréal and Otakuthon has been 2 and at least one
of those people will not be at Boréal this year
(that would be me)

I suspect once we throw in the educator's
conference, there' will be even less of an
overlap <G>

Rene