[Translation] translation needed

Mike McMillan manager at rockyhigh66.org
Sun Mar 1 15:11:22 PST 2009


Please translate the following, also attached as a .txt file.


How do I transfer my membership to someone else?

Transferring a Membership

The person selling the membership needs to write a letter (or send an email)
to Registration, giving all their contact info, and stating that they are
transferring the membership. They should give contact information (name,
address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, country, phone, and email) and
all the information they can about the buyer.

The seller also need to state whether they’re retaining any of the membership
rights (right to vote for the Hugos, to vote in site selection for the 2011
Worldcon) or whether all rights are being transferred with the membership.

If sending by post, the seller needs to sign the letter, and send it to:

P.O.Box 105, Station NDG
Montréal, QC  H4A 3P4

The seller should also send a copy of the letter to the buyer, giving the
buyer proof of the transfer.

If emailing, the seller should provide all the above information, and cc the
buyer in the email addressed to Registration



humble web minion

from  manager at rockyhigh66.org  Mike McMillan

More information about the Translation mailing list