[Translation] More work for you

S L waterdelph at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 18:51:17 PST 2009

Hello RenéPlease find the translation for the art show, attached.I had trouble understanding the context for the quick sale: is this a vocal auction done at the end of the art show?If not, I will have to revise my wording.Saskia

> Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 21:31:17 -0500
> To: translation at anticipationsf.ca
> From: cybernetic.nomad at gmail.com
> Subject: [Translation] More work for you
>
> I would need this one done fairly quickly as we need it for the website.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Rene

Reunite with the people closest to you, chat face to face with Messenger.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9650736