[Translation] More work for you

René Walling cybernetic.nomad at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 19:07:36 PST 2009

No,

Quick sale is a way to buy a piece before it goes to auction.

For example: if the opening bid for a painting is
100$ and the quicksale price is 300$, I could bid
100$ and hope no one ele bids for it (or hope to
be able to outbid them). But, if no one else has
bid for the piece, I can say "I'll pay 300$ right
away" and then be sure to get the painting since
no one else can bid on it.

FYI, I modified the text.

Thanks!

Rene