[Translation] slightly revised ballots

Glenn Glazer glenn.glazer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 21:38:52 PDT 2009

Hi, Mike.

Here are the revised ballots.

Translation team:  The only part that has changed is the last sentence
under No Award, where it now says that no NASFiC will be held.  If you
have the translations you sent out before, only this sentence needs to
be changed to French.

There was one other correction, the address needs to be changed from
1075 to 1074.  I did this previously by correcting the French copy
myself (since changing a number doesn't require any language skills on
my part...), but your copy will not have this, so we need to bring it up
to date.

Thanks,

Glenn

--
Every time you Can Has, God kills a LOLcat.