[Translation] repeat participant biographies

Mike McMillan manager at rockyhigh66.org
Mon Mar 30 18:29:26 PDT 2009

> There is something very wrong here!  I have already translated some
> of those bios!  I suggest that somebody double-check to make sure
> that we do not do the same work all over again!
> Sylvain

Hi all,

Some folks have submitted multiple applications, but I have the bios all in
one table, and an alphabetical sort usually turns up the dupes.

The only on-purpose duplicate I can think of right off hand is Blind Lemming
Chiffon, who had a really dorky bit of poetry the first time thru, no offense
to any poets out there.  If you recognize anything as duped, just type in
"DUPED" or something like that on the page so I spot it.  There's too much to
do to be wasting your efforts.

Merci again,

Mike
humble web minion