[Translation] Claire and Sylfain - translation request

Alison Wall alison.wall at gmail.com
Fri May 8 14:28:49 PDT 2009

Hi Claire and Sylvain,

We have had a request to translate the sponsorship request document.  This
one is time sensitive, so I'm asking that Claire translate the first three
pages, and Sylvain deal with the last four.  If either of you won't be able
to work on this at this time, please le me know and I'll ask someone else.

The document is on the website at
http://www.anticipationsf.ca/files/uploads/Anticipation_Sponsorship_Kit.pdf

The document is posted in .pdf format, which I know none of us can really
work with well.  I have asked for a copy in .doc, .rtf or .txt format.  As
well, I was told that much of the information on the first two pages comes
from the Anticipation website....somewhere.  I have also asked for links to
the specific pages the information was drawn from.  I will forward this
information to you as soon as I receive it.

Alison.