[Translation] Translation request for Brigitte

Alison Wall alison.wall at gmail.com
Sat May 16 07:00:11 PDT 2009

Brigitte,

Would you be able to take care of this translation request?  If you won't be
able to get to it in the next little while, please let me know and I'll ask
someone else.

Alison.

    Anticipation, the 67th World Science Fiction Convention, has produced an
online ballot for the the North American Science Fiction Convention (also
known as NASFiC) 2010 Site Selection elections that is currently available
at: #URL# The NASFiC is held in years when the World Science Fiction
Convention is held outside of North America.

Only attending and supporting members of Anticipation are eligible to vote.
If you are not already a member, you may join in the process of making your
NASFiC vote, as a membership signup form will be included in the NASFiC
online voting form.

You may also consult http://anticipationsf.ca/English/Membership for more
information on becoming one. Both attending and supporting members have the
right to vote for the Hugo Awards and in Worldcon Site Selection for 2011.

This is the first time the NASFiC ballot has been made available online as
an experiment in the feasibility of online site selection voting.

    Questions and concerns should be directed to Glenn Glazer, the Site
Selection Administrator, at siteselection at anticipationsf.ca.