[Translation] RE : Air Canada translation; also status of NASFiC translation

Bouthillier, Brigitte Brigitte.Bouthillier at cirquedusoleil.com
Tue May 19 06:24:23 PDT 2009

I won't be able to do this before the end of the day (meetings all day).

Let me know if you still want me to do it.

And I did the translation of the online NASFiC voting release and send it back on Saturday I think.

Brigitte Bouthillier «
Coordonnatrice - Gestion des artistes
Artist Management Coordinator
Cirque du Soleil