[Translation] Translation request for Sylvain: Dealer Questionnaire

Alison Wall alison.wall at gmail.com
Fri May 29 14:27:59 PDT 2009

Sylvain,

Could you please translate the attached dealer questionaire.  If you are
going to be unavailable for the next while, please let me know and I will
ask someone else.

Just to let you know, I have received quite a bunch of requests all at
once.  I'll be forwarding a couple more of them to you.  I certainly don't
expect them all done immediately, but I thought it would be better if you
can see what there is.  We do have proper file formats this time!

Alison.