[Translation] Translation request for Saskia: French Translation for Hugo Mass Mail and story

Alison Wall alison.wall at gmail.com
Fri May 29 14:36:48 PDT 2009

Hi Saskia,

Could you please translate the two attached requests.  I have received quite
a bunch of translation requests.  I certainly have no expectation that
everything will be translated immediately, but I wanted to assign everything
so you could see what there is.  Please translate Kate's request first, as
it seems to be more time sensitive than Taral's story.

Alison.