[Translation] Translation request for Jean

Alison Wall alison.wall at gmail.com
Fri May 29 14:42:00 PDT 2009

Hi Jean,

Please translate the two attached texts.  If you are unavailable over the
next while, please let me know and I will ask someone else to look at
these.  We are starting to get the translation requests for the souvenir
book, so there are quite a few requests all at once right now.  I certainly
don't expect that this means that everything gets translated immediately!

Alison.