[Zambia] Zambia status update

Peter Olszowka p.olszowka at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 09:19:58 PDT 2009

Hi,

Here is a status update on Zambia for Anticipation.

1) The scripts which update the reports and run the backups are now
running correctly on the production server.

2) The following people have accounts on the production server:

Farah Mendlesohn
Tamu Townsend
Graham Sleight
Christian Sauvé
Jean-Louis Trudel
Graham Murphy
Chrissie Mains
Terry Fong
Dawn McKechnie
Martin Constantineau
Murray Moore
Eugene Fong Dere
Jo Walton
Andy Duncan
Sydney Duncan
Dave Clements
Ren?e Sieber
Henry Balen
James A. Owen
Oz Whiston
Gregory Frost
Stu Segal
Lance Sibley
Andrew Gurudata
Traci
Peter Olszowka
Lisa Hertel

3) The following people have "staff" access on the production server
because they have logged in and changed their passwords on the system
to be different from the default password.

Farah Mendlesohn
Christian Sauvé
Jo Walton
Andy Duncan
Sydney Duncan
Stu Segal
Lance Sibley
Peter Olszowka
Lisa Hertel

4) I have seen only a single session entered.  Zambia is now ready for
session information to be entered.

5) Zambia is not ready for those sessions to be scheduled.  I am
awaiting detailed information from Terry regarding the various rooms
before that functionality will work.

  --PeterO