[Zambia] Zambia status update

Peter Olszowka p.olszowka at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 14:09:58 PDT 2009

Hi,

The only spreadsheet I've seen was not in a form that could be
uploaded--the columns were not used consistently.  The plan was for
all the items to be typed in manually.

There are no participants in the system (who are not also staff), so
it is not possible to add participants to the sessions, yet.  We need
to figure out how we are going to import the participants.  Is there a
spreadsheet or database of them somewhere?

  --PeterO