[Zambia] methods and terminology

Peter Olszowka p.olszowka at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 14:48:39 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to have all these discussions on the Zambia list so that
everyone who needs to know can see them.

You are free to enter participants temporarily in either of those
fields, but that is adding a step to the process.

This issue regarding importing participants came with in a meeting
Stirling and Terry and I had over two months ago.  Stirling and Terry
said they would deal with it.

Ben pointed out that a manual process for adding participants came up
at Boskone, but Terry did not mention it in a more recent conversation
he had with me about what I needed to work on.  I can make it the next
thing I work on--The next thing I was intending to do was change the
login process so that people could log in using their email address
and not have to remember their Zambia userid.

  --PeterO