[Zambia] methods and terminology

Terry Fong terry.fong at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 13 18:38:19 PDT 2009

Peter

I would presume that one could take a dump and add to the current file. It
should be simple enough to have it check for duplicate records, based upon
either name or id number or both.

After that, I think we will either need a screen or a direct link with the form.

Terry

ps I have a room list, but I am still trying to nail down some room usage.