[Zambia] methods and terminology

Farah Mendlesohn farah.sf at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 00:44:43 PDT 2009

Now I am confused, because a list exists. but I have been given the
impression that the exel list is not useable.

Also: unless this system is available *now* a one stage process has been
changed to a two (and possibly three stage process).

I want my people to start entering panels and names *now* (actually I wanted
them to start doing that in Feb, we have now lost two months). Now  I'm
being told that we still aren't ready.

Farah

--
The Diana Wynne Jones Conference: 3-5 July  2009, Bristol, UK <
http://www.dwj2009.co.uk>.