[Zambia] Welcome to Henry

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Thu Apr 23 19:11:11 PDT 2009

I just wanted to let the Zambia list know that Henry Balen has just
joined us to help with PHP and MySQL work on the Zambia project.

The first thing he wanted to know was where the version repository for
the AnticipationSF branch of Zambia is. I could *swear* that Peter
answered that very question on this list or in an email to me, but I
can't find it anywhere, so I thought I would kill two birds, etc by
simultaneously welcoming Henry and asking for that information here.