[Zambia] Welcome to Henry

Henry Balen balen at acm.org
Fri Apr 24 04:25:23 PDT 2009

Peter,

Thanks.

I spoke with Terry and Stirling about providing a mechanism to do a
bulk upload of the programme participant information. My plan was to
look at what Stirling is producing in the generated CSV and what
Zambia does and has. Then devise a strategy and implementation of
getting the information into the database.
We are also looking at hooking up the online programme participant
form that Anticipation has so that the information can be store within
a database - then this can be transformed into the Zambia tables...

Henry