[Zambia] make me invisible

Benjamin Levy deguspice at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:01:53 PDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 8:38 PM, Lisa Hertel<LHertel at gmail.com> wrote:

> I suggested making the pubs name be all spaces as a work-around. Is there a
> do not print function for participants? Val isn't the only one: Rene, the
> conchair, has several items he should be at but isn't actually on (like hugo
> reception).

  That only works for a person that isn't on actively on any panels.
While Rene might want to be in the audience of the Masquerade or be at
the Hugo reception, but he might also be part of the Opening
Ceremonies or be on a panel on con running.

> Another option is to uncheck them, produce the pp, then recheck then so the
> individual program sheets are correct.

  You'll need to keep track of people and their panels if you do this.
   ---Ben