[Zambia] make me invisible

Peter Olszowka p.olszowka at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:07:12 PDT 2009

Hi,

There isn't a way to do this in Zambia now and I don't expect to have
time to build it any time soon.

However, I don't entirely understand what you want Zambia to do with
this information.  The number one purpose of Zambia is to publish the
schedule, who is on it, and where.  If you don't want to be published,
why do you want Zambia to even know you are going to show up.

  --PeterO