[Zambia] ZAMBIA TECHNICAL ISSUE

Peter Olszowka p.olszowka at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 08:08:01 PDT 2009

Hi,

Kate adjusted the suhosin parameters on the server and the problem is
solved.  That page now works as intended.  However, there is still a
limit to how many sessions may be in a room before the page will
break.

I removed session 1220 (Neil Gaiman autographing) from that room as
part of the test with the intention to put it back, but it no longer
appeared in the list.  That's means it has been dropped or already
rescheduled or something.

This change may fix the other bug--I haven't tried it.

  --PeterO