[Zambia] Session cross ref nos and a couple of new reports

Laurie Mann ldtmann at dpsinfo.com
Tue Jul 28 12:06:25 PDT 2009

I'll try that in a few minutes.

Another Zambia error.

Peggy Rae noted that Elisabeth's Vonarburg's name was improperly
accented in some places (well, like in the Guide, but we can't fix
that).  I think Zambia supports accents, so I've just gone to try to
edit her record.  I got this error message:

Problem retrieving ParticipantAvailability... from DB. error code=-1

Any ideas?