[Zambia] Session cross ref nos and a couple of new reports

Henry Balen balen at acm.org
Tue Jul 28 12:28:02 PDT 2009

That may be an issue with Window's character set and latin1 when Elizabeth
Vonarburg's details were edited in Zambia?

There are two Elizabeth Vonarburgs in the system: Zambi ids: 2001 and 3047

The 2001 is the one being used for scheduling, and was hand entered way back
in the distant past. The 3047 is a dup created when importing from the PFAs
and is not used.

The page StaffEditCreateParticipant.php works with 3047 but not 2001.

Henry