[Zambia] AllParticipants View

Henry Balen balen at ieee.org
Tue Jul 28 19:37:21 PDT 2009

Peter,

There is a new view in the prod Zambia database called
AllParticipants. The Zambia dba does not have privileges to see the
definition so a dump of the database does not work. Any idea why this
view was created?

I would like to have the ability to dump the database so that the
stand-alone programme ops machine can be updated before the convention
with a copy of the database. Also I use a copy of the database when
testing and I need to do some live reports to support at-con needs.

thanks
    Henry