[Zambia] Zambia needs

Terry Fong terry.fong at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 29 19:52:21 PDT 2009

Hi Jeff,

I would like you to go into Zambia and test it to make sure that we have
everything we need to run program operations at-con.

MAKE NO ASSUMPTIONS. This has caught out programming team members at various
times; we have worked around things, but that was with the relative luxury (ha!)
of pre-con planning (hahaha!). And yes, test test test!

Let this fine august group know what your needs are....(Can you tell I am
delirious right now? The grid is almost out of my hair...)

Thanks,
Terry