[Zambia] Zambia needs

Peter Olszowka p.olszowka at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 06:38:11 PDT 2009

Hi,

Regarding use of Zambia at con:

1.  For any reports you intend to run, please confirm they have
correct data and let me know so I can review them as well.
2.  If you set a participant to "not attending" under "administer
participants", that will remove them from all panels and sessions.
Doing it any place else within Zambia will not.  If you have done it
in the right place, you will get a confirmation message that the
panelist was removed from n sessions.
3.  Editing the status of a session does not remove it from the
schedule.  That can be done only from Maintain Room Schedule.

  --PeterO