[Zambia] Zambia needs

Henry Balen balen at acm.org
Thu Jul 30 18:18:40 PDT 2009

I have just added a print button to the Full Schedule tab. When you
select a participant in the table (http://scheduling.anticipationsf.ca/ViewParticipantDetails.php
) the tabs get populated. The Full Schedule shows the participants
items for the convention. The print button will print just the
contents of that tab. This solve part of Jeff's requirement, you can
print a schedule for participants who lost their original or who need
updates because of changes.

Henry