[Zambia] duplicate program participants

Benjamin Levy deguspice at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 18:23:38 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 8:15 PM, Lisa Hertel<lisa at cogitation.org> wrote:
> I've noticed two so far: Patrick Lundigren & Julie Czernada. There is a way
> to remove duplicates, but I didn't do it, because we should find out if
> they're assigned to a session first. We can look into this later.

  I don't have access to Anticipation's version of Zambia, but my
favorite Zambia report is:
"Interest v Schedule - sorted by pubsname"
"Show who is interested in each panel and if they are assigned to it.
Also show the scheduling information (sorted by pubsname)"

intvschedpanelnamesreport.php

  You can use it to take a look at those people to see who is attached
to which sessions.
   ---Ben