[Zambia] Plan for participants, staff, and duplicates in Zambia

Peter Olszowka p.olszowka at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 08:26:23 PDT 2009

Hi,

Here is my plan for participants, staff, and duplicates in Zambia.

Staff have badgeids 1000-1999.
The participants entered manually early on have badgeids 2000-2999.
Imported participants have hadgeids 3000-4999.

Most staff who are participants will have two records.

If there are any duplicate records for the same person either because
of import issues or because they are staff, those records will have
their "attending" (interested) flag set to "Hide Duplicate" (3).
Those records will not appear on Assign Participant and will appear in
reports only if they are assigned to sessions.

I will manually go through and clean up the duplicate records so that
all the useful info is associated with the good record including
changing session assignments.

  --PeterO