[Zambia] Last names in Zambia

Peter Olszowka p.olszowka at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 22:32:42 PDT 2009

Regtype is free form text.  Zambia already has a flag for
attending--it is Participants.interested.  We have marked everyone as
"attending" because they won't show up in any menus and reports
otherwise.  That flag is also where we are noting duplicates.  Once we
have integration with registration, we should update that flag.

We could do some sort of bulk update, but if someone is editing a
spreadsheet, why not just have them do the edits directly in Zambia.
It is much less work for Henry, me, or whomever will have to do the
updates.

  --PeterO

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 11:25 PM, Terry Fong<terry.fong at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> For some reason I thought the regtype field was a controlled field. Can we
> populate it as we want, or need we restrict to a controlled set of values?
>
> Terry
>
> Benjamin Levy wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 9:49 PM, Terry Fong<terry.fong at sympatico.ca>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>       I would like the reg number/status to appear on the view
>>> participant
>>> screen. For now, not editable -- ideally we could tie into the reg db,