[Zambia] Character set problems in descriptions

Peter Olszowka p.olszowka at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 22:43:50 PDT 2009

Hi,

Several of the descriptions have characters that are rendered
strangely, e.g. &#8020.  I think these were copied as pasted from
word.  We need a volunteer to go through and clean them up.  The new
unscheduled session detail report is an easy way to do this.  Here are
some rules:

Ὃ is supposed to be n-dash.  Replace with --
ὐ is supposed to be left single quote.  Replace with '
ὑ is supposed to be right single quote.  Replace with '
ὔ is supposed to be left double quote.  Replace with "
ὕ is supposed to be right double quote.  Replace with "

Remember to include the ; when you cut & paste.

Can someone assign a volunteer to go through and do this cleanup?

  --PeterO