[Zambia] Workflow for unscheduled items

Terry Fong terry.fong at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 20 07:00:45 PDT 2009

Hi Peter

This is slowing me down a bit -- partly because the server keeps timing out.
Partly because I am not used to assigning more than one item at a time to a
particular room -- I sense that Arisia does assign tracks to a room. Worldcons
only do that for logistical or political reasons

Ideally, something that allows me to essentially enter the sessionid, room, time
and schedule it. For confirmation, displaying the session and room
characteristics just before confirming. You could also launch a
box from the unscheduled report.

Yep, it is very different from the workflow outlined, but Arisia doesn't have to
schedule 700-900 items.

Thanks,
Terry