[Zambia] I must be doing something wrong

Peter Olszowka p.olszowka at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 10:35:01 PDT 2009

Hi,

When scheduling a session on that page, you have to set the
time--Zambia does not choose a time for you.  Also, the page uses a
12-hour clock with AM/PM.  That is how you set times in the evening.
I don't see how it appeared that Zambia chose a time for you.  If you
do not enter a time, Zambia gives an error that incomplete information
was entered.

  --PeterO